Onekiss helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cumgrats: My first Fuck of the year

Now, I am a young man, always busy cos of my job. But I try to find time to unwind. And one of my favourite means is through hot and steamy sex.
I spent the cross over at work, slepth through the first. . I just tot to myself. . . Ol boy you deserve new year gift o.
We had these family friends, they came to our house for the christmas and new year. Now their last born is a 21yr old beauty. Slim, figure to kill, curvy ass and portable firm to grab boobs. I had the hots for her, bt didn't want to Gbesumo cos of our family attachment. Bt this new year, I jst tot, fucki it. . Ama fuck ds babe.
I know she likes to keep up late nights watching movies, so I just said I also wanted to watch a repeat of AMyoruba movies wc they do at night. We wre both awake, I was on jst boxers. . She was in her nightie. I couldn't concentrate on the movie, I found out she couldn't concentrate too. The sexual tension was palpable.
I jst jocularly mentioned to her dt she wasn't concentrating again o, dt I had more interesting views for her. . Her response was -obviously, though you are keeping the one I really wanna see from me'. . . Omo my dick flew up! She noticed d bulge and looked away. . . .
I noticed she was clamping her legs together and I told her 'ol girl, ur horny. . .
She denied, I den playfully said 'then show me ur pussy let's see if its wet'
Lo and behold, she hitched up her gown, parted d under part of her panties and showed me her pussy. . And of course, she was WETTTT
I just quietly took my mouth towards her, but contrary to wat she expected, its her nipples I began to suck. . I jst flicked my thumb overher pussy at intervals. . .
We wre both rushing cos we dey fear make dem no catch us.
So I immediately ordered her to sit on my face and feasted on d pussy. . Sliding my tongue into d space btw d majora nd minora, gently biting and nibbling d pussy lips. . . Flicking my tongue over the clit. . Thrusting my tongue into her hole before finally french kissing the pussy. . By then, she was practically humping my mouth. . .
She den turned round and sat on my face wt her back to my head and began to stroke my cock. . .
After a while, she shuddered to a climax. . . Then sat on me cow girl style. . .
Omo, d babe can fuck for tomorrow. . . as she was bouncing on my erect pole. . Sending my pleasure stick into her wet paradise, I was teasing her clit wt my fingers. . . After like 15mins she came again. . . Said she was tired and jst lay back missionary style, spread her legs and begged me. . . Please fuck this pussy senseless. . .
Of course I was turned on AF and banged her hard. . Ramming and thrusting blissfully into her young fresh velvety wet and even dripping pussy. . Making squishing sounds with each entry. . . After a while, I came. . .
We have scheduled a proper fucking session in a hotel a lil far from the house this saturday afternoon. . .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>